Today, we look back at “big picture” events of 2017 and forward to risks that may not be on people’s radar for 2018 with 4-time guest of the podcast Daniel Wagner. Those of you who have caught my previous episodes with Daniel know that he is a geo-political risk expert, CEO of Country Risk Solutions, regular media commentator, and author of many articles and books, most recently “Virtual Terror”.
Daniel’s views are often contrarian and always insightful. We talk US politics, climate change, the Middle East, North Korea, China, the global economy and lots more!
- Ep 57 of the All Things Risk Podcast
- Virtual Terror (USA)
- Virtual Terror (UK)
- Daniel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/countryriskmgmt
- Daniel’s company, Country Risk Solutions: http://countryrisksolutions.com/
- Daniel’s recent piece in the Huffington Post “A Year of Rising Risks for 2018“
Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1PjLmKh
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/all-things-risk/the-all-things-risk-podcast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ben-cattaneo