Every great conversation, particularly when listening as a podcast episode, is like a work of art. While we are all listening to the same thing, each individual listener will pick up on slightly different things or points. Every great conversation is also an experiment in uncertainty because we don’t know exactly where it will go. Today’s episode is a great conversation.
Laura Dal Farra makes her return to the show. Laura was my guest on episode 3. She is a writer, entrepreneur and martial artist. If you haven’t yet done so, you can listen to her journey spending three and a half years learning Muay Thai in Thailand in that episode. This is Round 2 of that discussion and we cover:
- Culture – we pick up on this theme and discuss re-entry shock and what living in another culture can give you;
- Martial arts – how to find a martial art that suits you, and what to look out for;
- Entrepreneurship and marketing in the digital age;
- Authenticity – this is a theme that runs through this episode as well as my previous conversation with Laura
- Loads more!
- Episode 3 of the All Things Risk podcast with Laura
- Check out Laura’s site: milkblitzstreetbomb.com
- Check MBSB on Twitter: https://com/MBSBx
- Laura in the Toronto Star: http://ly/1Swr0o2
- Robert Heinlein’s Stranger in a Strange Land
Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1PjLmKh
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/all-things-risk/the-all-things-risk-podcast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ben-cattaneo