Why is it important to sometimes (in fact, more often than you might think) use fear as a mechanism for facing uncertainty? Why and how might there be merit to letting the things you want “come to you”? What do we get wrong about the concept of the ego?
These are just some of the fascinating areas I explore with my guests on this week’s episode. Meet Guy and Ilan Ferdman. Guy and Ilan are brothers and run something called Satori Prime. Previously, both worked in the financial services industry and were then affected by the 2007-08 financial crisis.
Shortly after that, they decided to make a number of changes. They not only discovered purpose, authenticity and gained insights into fear and risk, they also decided to go into business together. The outcome was their venture Satori Prime.
This is an excellent conversation that covers:
- Internal versus external motivations;
- Uncertainty and predictability
- Self worth
- Letting things come to you
- Loads more!
Guy and Ilan’s podcast “Have It All”:
Ryan Holiday’s book Ego is the Enemy
Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1PjLmKh
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/all-things-risk/the-all-things-risk-podcast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ben-cattaneo